Monday, December 7, 2009

Kids Furniture

Kids Furniturea Circular perspective -Happy Saturday Flickr Friends =) by DesertNana aka majamom.
this hangs in the big tree near the bird feeder a fair distance from my window.
I was practicing focusing with my new zoom lens and was as surprised as anyone to view this in my images as I uploaded them! !!!
One of many things I love about photography - the most unexpected surprises occur when you set out to do one simple thing and end up with some new amazing result!


MOJAVE* well thank god you cant see me in there,because I was sick with that flu looking like hell not even yet warmed over;bUT again, all I was doing was seeing how well my new zoom lens would focus on the hummingbird feeder-while letting some fresh desert air into my germ ridden room .
Thus, while focusing on the silver orb-unbeknownst to me-it was holding a wonderfully distorted image of my location!







Kids Furnituremy fav place of any shopping anywhere by DesertNana aka majamom.
CAN YOU GUESS WHAT STORE THIS IS??

only one of these 4 hrs away from where i live in CA , thus, never been there =(
but, this one sits almost exactly halfway between my daughters home and my sisters home. Its location is also sentimantal as the propertey where this appeared about 6 yrs ago, is one that www.flickr.com/people/38941334@N00/ and i used to take our little ones many years ago....








kids furniturea picture for you by DesertNana aka majamom.
Pottery Barn For kids

boy the designers of this place no how to entice ALL AGES!!

PINKALICIOUS MEMBERS*****

***- CHERISH- I thank you so much for seeing this and inviting me to your wonderful group!***


This is inside a Pottery Barn For Kids in Pittsburgh PA. I am guessing their layouts are the same in all of their stores. The bed is a twin and all the magical furnishings are child size. If it were not for their exorbitant prices-I would have purchased the pink frig for myself just to make my child heart happy =)








kids furniturekids furnitureEco-friendly, recyclable children's furniture was manufactured from Xanita's X-Board, for the Homemakers expo held in Cape Town

No comments:

Post a Comment